Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Send us your ideas

Just spotted this story - a German Luftwaffe pilot is set to apologise on April 25th to an English city he bombed during World War II

Who do you think we should be apologising to?

Tell us in the comments below.

5 comments:

bennyboy said...

Should we apologise to him for any injury our ack ack guns caused. We don't want him to sue

Anonymous said...

He should just fly over the city and drop a big cake with 'SORRY' written on it in icing. It would make it a random selection and in keeping with the spirit of the thing. It's the only fair way.

Anonymous said...

Clearly he should be apologising to the fair city of Derby...for missing

Humphrey said...

I say we make him stay in Bath for an entire week. That'll teach him for make it briefly more interesting.

Gregg Wallace said...

I probably ought to apologise to John Prescott. I think he overheard me calling him big-boned last week and now he's suffering from bulimia. I can't help but feel that it was my ill-judged comment that has sent the poor lamb developing an eating disorder.